What is Parenting Time?
- We offer families a unique environment where they can come together in a highly structured way that promotes joy, happiness, family bonding, and psychological safety for everyone involved.
Three Levels of Supervision:
- Supervised: Focus is on the protection and safety of the child and parent and includes trauma informed care and impact to all developmental domains.
- Parent Coaching: The Parenting Time Worker is actively involved in promoting behavioral change in parent/child relationships. Visitation coaching is directed, educational and includes trauma informed care and impact to all developmental domains.
- Therapeutic: The Parenting Time Worker is the same as a family therapist and uses therapeutic modalities to address parent/child interactions, including trauma informed care and impact to all developmental domains.
What we offer!
- Parenting time in a large house
- Five fully furnished parenting time rooms
- Toys, games, puzzles, and activities in every room
- Fully stocked kitchen for parents to cook for their children
- Large backyard with toys and a swing set
- Baby supplies- high chairs, booster seats, play pens, changing tables
- Transportation provided
- Flexible hours to meet families everchanging schedules
Teresa Chavez, Foster Care Director P:303-696-1154 E:Teresac@smithgencyinc.org
Gil Chavez, Associate Director P:303-696-1154 E:Gilc@smithagencyinc.org